Tuesday 9 April 2013

My life is an infomercial


I had a friend stay with me last week and on the way to bed the other night, she stopped me as I passed her in the bathroom.

"What's this?" she asks me holding up a gorgeous brown bottle 

"Oh that's a new product I bought online a couple of weeks ago" I say exclaiming "I loooooove it!!"

"It smells gorgeous" she says "I love the packaging, and it's made in Australia!"

"I know. I've been using it for a couple of weeks now and have really noticed the difference. It's so gentle and doesn't leave any residue at all. Plus it is plant-based with no nasty additives"

"Can I try it?" she tentatively asks. I can see she's excited so I nod. Enthusiastically.

And so she grabs the gorgeous brown bottle and sprays THE TOILET.

"Wow, it's beautiful to use. It smells so fresh and clean where can I get some?"

And that is how I had one of the most depressing conversations of my life. Talking excitedly about bathroom cleaner, no matter how sensational, was not something I ever expected to do. Ditto writing a blog about it, yet here I am.



I've got a new cleaning product. I bought it online and I love it. I've never bought cleaning products online. I've never given any thought to cleaning products, to be perfectly honest, except to consider their impact on the environment. But I would not consider myself a 'greenie' by any means. It just appeals to me to be aware and to minimize my impact without compromising fragrance. Needless to say I have never cared enough about my impact on the environment to clean with vinegar or baking soda. 

Anyway, even though I know this reads like an infomercial, I swear I haven't been sponsored to write this post or even gently encouraged. I just actually love the product and so far THREE separate visitors have loved it too. Seriously, I should become a rep for it.

These are the two products I bought...

Boys Bathroom Cleaner [but I use it on ALL the bathrooms, not just their stinky one]

Counter Intelligence Surface Spray - lovely fragrance AND a play on words. WIN!

You can find them here.

Now I've just gotta find myself a life... and some new friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment